How many businesses do you know want to cut their revenues in half? That’s why traditional pharmacy benefit managers don’t offer a fiduciary standard and instead opt for hidden cash flow opportunities such as rebate masking. Want to learn more?
Here is what some participants have said about the webinar.
“Thank you Tyrone. Nice job, good information.” David Stoots, AVP
“Thank you! Awesome presentation.” Mallory Nelson, PharmD
“Thank you Tyrone for this informative meeting.” David Wachtel, VP
“…Great presentation! I had our two partners on the presentation as well. Very informative.” Nolan Waterfall, Agent/Benefits Specialist
A snapshot of what you will learn during this 30 minute webinar:
- Hidden cash flows in the PBM Industry such as formulary steering, rebate masking and differential pricing
- How to calculate cost of pharmacy benefit manager services or CPBMS
- Specialty pharmacy cost-containment strategies
- The financial impact of actual acquisition cost (AAC) vs. effective acquisition cost (EAC)
|Recertification Credit Hours: 2
- Why mail-order and preferred pharmacy networks may not be the great deal you were sold
Tyrone D. Squires, MBA
3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy., Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89169
866-499-1940 Ext. 201
P.S. Yes, it’s recorded. I know you’re busy … so register now and we’ll send you the link to the session recording as soon as it’s ready.